Phoenix Kayak Club Forum

Phoenix Kayak Club are based on the River Lee, and run Beginners courses throughout the Summer, while also entertaining their Current membership every Thursday night.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Club Facebook PageClub Facebook Page  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Full Forum Access!!! New Club Members must contact Sean O'Sullivan to gain FULL forum access. If you cannot see the "Members Only" section, you do not have full access!!! Please email Sean at forumadmin@phoenixkayakclub.com.
September 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Paddle, spray deck and bouncy aid
Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeby d1conorlehane Wed 11 Sep 2019, 10:07 pm

» Liffey descent
Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeby denis queally Mon 09 Sep 2019, 1:07 pm

» Ratchet straps
Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeby Gavin Buckley Tue 27 Aug 2019, 10:57 pm

» Members Access to Forum & Emails
Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeby Paul Heff Mon 19 Aug 2019, 9:06 pm

» Ladies wetsuit + boots and gloves - 150€
Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeby Stephanie Leygonie Sun 18 Aug 2019, 1:51 pm

» Club open this evening?
Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeby Paul Heff Thu 15 Aug 2019, 1:20 pm

» Advice on pyranha inazone 230
Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeby Gavin Buckley Wed 07 Aug 2019, 10:34 pm

» Atera Signo RT roof bars
Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeby Paul Heff Thu 01 Aug 2019, 8:52 am

» Liffey Descent Participants Guide Sept 14th 2019
Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeby Paul Heff Tue 30 Jul 2019, 5:03 pm

Keywords
Safety Roll club level liffey Blackwater cork inazone musgrave Trip Pyranha rescue junior Crazy Helmet Slovenia Pool descent Membership Bandon rolling Saturday Instructor Marathon cardiff race

Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Empty
PostSubject: Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale.   Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 11:34 am

DAGGER GTX , Full River Runner Kit ( PERFECT CONDITION ) only Euro 600 Price new is Euro 790 selling boat only no offers , see Link Below for description of Boat.

http://www.bantry-bay-canoes.com/dagger-kayaks/dagger-gtx-gt-max-rr.htm
Back to top Go down
Paul Heff
Gold Member
Gold Member
Paul Heff

Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale.   Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 12:56 pm

Can I take it that your infectious enthusiasm, has failed to rub off on your brother after all? Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_biggrin

You should have tried harder No
Paul Heff
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale.   Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 1:12 pm

Brother In Law Paul you've been more successful with yours. Yes god knows I tried ran out of credit a few times on the phone from trying , For the normal joe Blogs it's too wet and cold at the moment to go out and apparently we're all mad ??? I bought a new lawnmower recently sitting in the rain while the boat is nice and warm in the shed, I bought the boat new and it cost a lot with full kit and it's just going to waste looking for a good home for it, it's been used twice in Garretstown and once down the Laney and that's it , I think the Laney is responsible for him giving up I've never heard a person pray so much I could hear he's heart pounding driving home in the car. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale.   Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009, 10:54 am

Price dropped to Euro 550 Recession and all that a bargain at that price. Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale.   Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 11:20 pm

SOLD lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale.   Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale.
Page 1 of 1