Phoenix Kayak Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Kayak Club Forum

Phoenix Kayak Club are based on the River Lee, and run Beginners courses throughout the Summer, while also entertaining their Current membership every Thursday night.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Club Facebook PageClub Facebook Page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
PLEASE NOTE USERS MUST USE THEIR OWN FULL NAME AS THEIR USERNAME ON THE FORUM!!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Teen connect
Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeby Jackie O'Sullivan Fri 15 Mar 2024, 7:12 pm

» Paddle 4 Life - Track your Kms
Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeby Diarmuid Lane Thu 14 Mar 2024, 7:55 am

» Ocean to City - Early Bird Registration Closing 13th March
Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeby Simon Champ Wed 13 Mar 2024, 6:12 am

» Nice set of Werner Shuna 2pc Small Shaft 210cm on Facebook
Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeby Sean O'Sullivan Mon 04 Mar 2024, 9:09 am

» Avonmore
Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeby Simon Champ Sun 11 Feb 2024, 8:41 pm

» 2024 Learn to Kayak Summer Courses - enrolment now open!
Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeby Fatima Gunning Wed 07 Feb 2024, 10:05 pm

» Liffey Descent - May 11 2024
Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeby Jackie O'Sullivan Sat 16 Dec 2023, 3:31 pm

» Sweet Protection wanderer
Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeby Jackie O'Sullivan Tue 05 Dec 2023, 8:27 pm

» Sweet Protection Sale
Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeby Sean O'Sullivan Fri 24 Nov 2023, 4:05 pm

Keywords
Lower junior Trip Marathon Saturday Slovenia Bandon Helmet Membership Social rescue rolling Sullane River Barrow Pool thursday descent cardiff liffey Instructor Roll Blackwater canoe level club

Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Empty
PostSubject: Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale.   Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 11:34 am

DAGGER GTX , Full River Runner Kit ( PERFECT CONDITION ) only Euro 600 Price new is Euro 790 selling boat only no offers , see Link Below for description of Boat.

http://www.bantry-bay-canoes.com/dagger-kayaks/dagger-gtx-gt-max-rr.htm
Back to top Go down
Paul Heff
Gold Member
Gold Member
Paul Heff

Number of posts : 966
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale.   Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 12:56 pm

Can I take it that your infectious enthusiasm, has failed to rub off on your brother after all? Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_biggrin

You should have tried harder No
Paul Heff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale.   Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 1:12 pm

Brother In Law Paul you've been more successful with yours. Yes god knows I tried ran out of credit a few times on the phone from trying , For the normal joe Blogs it's too wet and cold at the moment to go out and apparently we're all mad ??? I bought a new lawnmower recently sitting in the rain while the boat is nice and warm in the shed, I bought the boat new and it cost a lot with full kit and it's just going to waste looking for a good home for it, it's been used twice in Garretstown and once down the Laney and that's it , I think the Laney is responsible for him giving up I've never heard a person pray so much I could hear he's heart pounding driving home in the car. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale.   Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009, 10:54 am

Price dropped to Euro 550 Recession and all that a bargain at that price. Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale.   Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 11:20 pm

SOLD lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale.   Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dagger Gtx with Full River Running Outfitting For Sale.
Page 1 of 1