Phoenix Kayak Club Forum

Phoenix Kayak Club are based on the River Lee, and run Beginners courses throughout the Summer, while also entertaining their Current membership every Thursday night.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Club Facebook PageClub Facebook Page  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Full Forum Access!!! New Club Members must contact Sean O'Sullivan to gain FULL forum access. If you cannot see the "Members Only" section, you do not have full access!!! Please email Sean at forumadmin@phoenixkayakclub.com.

Share | 

Major Clean up of Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean O'Sullivan
Admin

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Major Clean up of Forum   Wed 26 Sep 2018, 12:09 pm

Hi All,
I'm about to kick off a major clean up of the Forum. The Committee and a number of members have mentioned that the forum needs a clean up, as a lot of the content is no longer relevant. I'm looking at deleting all posts prior to 2017, as a starting point. I'll also be looking at cleaning up announcements and sticky posts in the forums.  

If anyone has any objections to this clean up, please let me know. The clean up will kick off this weekend if I receive no objections.

Cheers,
Sean O'Sullivan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denis queally
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Major Clean up of Forum   Thu 27 Sep 2018, 11:14 am

Hi Sean would it be possible to have the correct time come up when something is posted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean O'Sullivan
Admin

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Major Clean up of Forum   Thu 27 Sep 2018, 12:32 pm

Hi Denis,
I think someone mentioned this the other night to me as well. The time displays per the time zone selected in your profile. Go to the top of the page, click profile, select the Preferences Tab and scroll down to the bottom. Set your timezone to the correct one (Dublin (UTC +01:00) as you are in Ireland  Very Happy ) then click save at the bottom of the page. Times should then display correctly when you look at posts. You can also select the "Date format" if you have a preference. Screenshot below. Hope that makes sense.

Cheers,
Sean
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denis queally
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Major Clean up of Forum   Thu 27 Sep 2018, 4:06 pm

Thanks sean
Back to top Go down