Phoenix Kayak Club Forum

Phoenix Kayak Club are based on the River Lee, and run Beginners courses throughout the Summer, while also entertaining their Current membership every Thursday night.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Club Facebook PageClub Facebook Page  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Full Forum Access!!! New Club Members must contact Sean O'Sullivan to gain FULL forum access. If you cannot see the "Members Only" section, you do not have full access!!! Please email Sean at forumadmin@phoenixkayakclub.com.

Share | 

coaching (cheap)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zuppy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 974
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: coaching (cheap)   Thu 05 Jun 2014, 10:58 am

Hi

I have been thinking a good bit recently and it is about time I used all the strength and conditioning knowledge in a more `paddling` sense. So here goes.

I am going to offer a range of coaching services for the novice and intermediate paddler (advanced paddlers too).

Basic assessment package:

Vital signs and body composition assessment
Needs assessment
Functional screening exam (complete FMS screen)
Basic stroke analysis (including video analysis)

This includes a follow up session with a current status and coaching and takes approx 1.5-2 hours depending on needs and limitations identified.

Complete assessment package:

The complete basic package PLUS
Field VO2 max test determined by paddlers ability (run, paddle, bike)
Peak flow measurement
In-depth needs assessment and goal setting.
Follow up personal training session to deal with muscle imbalances and functional limitations identified.

Nutrition coaching:

Nutrition assessment and needs analysis. The level of depth and requirement is determined by the individual so contact me for further details.

Personal training:

Qualified personal training in a private gym. Targeted professional training for the individual or small group sessions. Flexible goal setting.

Event Coaching:

Want to target a race or a training program to build towards a healthy lifestyle? Need a mental edge for a major (or minor) challenge? I can provide personal training plans or coached sessions. Contact for details of what we offer.

The price is below cost, a paddler special (for a limited time), Basic package 25 euro, complete package 40 euro. All other services depend on what you want and need so contact me to discuss the details. For example a regular training session for 2-3 people for a full hour is cheaper than a spinning class most gyms. I can also deliver sessions or circuit training in off site locations should you wish.

Feel free to contact me to discuss any ideas you may have,

Niall
086-0801728
zuppypost@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

coaching (cheap)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1