Phoenix Kayak Club Forum

Phoenix Kayak Club are based on the River Lee, and run Beginners courses throughout the Summer, while also entertaining their Current membership every Thursday night.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Club Facebook PageClub Facebook Page  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Full Forum Access!!! New Club Members must contact Sean O'Sullivan to gain FULL forum access. If you cannot see the "Members Only" section, you do not have full access!!! Please email Sean at forumadmin@phoenixkayakclub.com.

Share | 

CLub Clothing - Hoodies, Tee Shirts etc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emer
Silver Member
Silver Member

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: CLub Clothing - Hoodies, Tee Shirts etc   Wed 05 Sep 2012, 5:40 pm

Yo,

I will have samples of club clothing at the site tomorrow evening for people to fit and order. Can put an order on straight away, normal time for delivery is about 2/3 weeks. This year we have newly designed Phoenix Tee Shirts to ad to the clothing range! These will look fab on ye all for the liffey descent and all other events! (can get Tee-shirts delivered I think in a week, I think)

When you order you must pay up front, just makes life easier for me. The prices below are from 2 years ago might in crease by a euro or 2 depending on what we are charged by the suppliers, the club does not charge anything to make a profit.

Jackets - €30
Hoodies - €20
Polo shirts - €14
Tee Shirts - €8-10

Emer

Last edited by Emer on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seánc
Silver Member
Silver Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: CLub Clothing - Hoodies, Tee Shirts etc   Wed 05 Sep 2012, 6:45 pm

any chance we could get some modelling (or pictures) of these t-shirts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emer
Silver Member
Silver Member

PostSubject: Re: CLub Clothing - Hoodies, Tee Shirts etc   Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:11 pm

There ya go! They may even be the bargain price of €6 will sort tomorrow. Oh and prob should have .com on them can do that when placing order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emer
Silver Member
Silver Member

PostSubject: Re: CLub Clothing - Hoodies, Tee Shirts etc   Wed 03 Oct 2012, 7:58 pm

Hi,
For all of you waiting on their club clothing items, I am waiting to hear from the suppliers re the date of delivery. If I don't hear tomorrow then it will be next week before it arrives. Will keep you informed here.

Emer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephen Hamill
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: CLub Clothing - Hoodies, Tee Shirts etc   Wed 10 Oct 2012, 3:59 pm

any chance of getting these for paddlefest this weekend? get some phoenix colors on the bank
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/199hamill
Paul Heff
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 2119
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: CLub Clothing - Hoodies, Tee Shirts etc   Wed 10 Oct 2012, 6:07 pm

You're better off contacting Emer, she doesn't check in that often.

Emer
Silver Member
Silver Member

PostSubject: Re: CLub Clothing - Hoodies, Tee Shirts etc   Fri 12 Oct 2012, 8:23 pm

Ha!

Just in the nick of time for paddlefest the club clothing has arrived! I will be at the club/ bank of river from about 1.00 to 2.15, you will have clean dry new phoenix gear to change into. I ordred some extra Tee shirts too just in case. See ye tomorrow.

Won't be there Sunday but can arrange to leave stuff in the club or with others for collection. Ring or text me 087 2326571

Emer
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Collecting clothing   Sat 13 Oct 2012, 9:17 am

Will you be at theclubhouse or on the lee fields side today
Back to top Go down
Stephen Hamill
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: CLub Clothing - Hoodies, Tee Shirts etc   Sat 13 Oct 2012, 9:22 am

Sweet! Thanks emer! Ill Be branded up for tonights night portion of the comp and tomorrow mornings race! Haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/199hamill
Emer
Silver Member
Silver Member

PostSubject: Re: CLub Clothing - Hoodies, Tee Shirts etc   Sat 13 Oct 2012, 12:58 pm

I'll be at the clubhouse from about 1.15 to 2,30 however if everyone else is at the car park where the event registration took place this morning give me a ring and I'll come over. 087 2326571 While I might pop down to see some of the paddling won't be bringing the 4 boxes of gear with me!

Emer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emer
Silver Member
Silver Member

PostSubject: Re: CLub Clothing - Hoodies, Tee Shirts etc   Sat 20 Oct 2012, 2:09 pm

Hi,

I will be at the club house today from 5pm to 5.30pm for any one who wants to collect club clothing. If you can't make it today but will be there in the morning for the paddle let me know ( by phone 087 2326571) and I can leave your stuff in the filing cabinet.

Emer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finbarr O Hanlon
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2012-06-01

PostSubject: Re: CLub Clothing - Hoodies, Tee Shirts etc   Thu 04 Jul 2013, 12:21 pm

There is a limited amount of this club clothing still available. the list is as follows
2 jackets XL only
Red hoddie (1)L booked AND (1)S
Black Hoddie (1)M booked
T shirts s/m/l
Polo Shirts black (1) M and (1) child size

These will be available at the club tonight and any nights i am there.

Regards

Finbarr

Last edited by Finbarr on Thu 04 Jul 2013, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean (Gadget) Lynn
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2012-09-21

PostSubject: Re: CLub Clothing - Hoodies, Tee Shirts etc   Thu 04 Jul 2013, 1:59 pm

Large red hoody, and 2 teeshirts, size medium, please ... text/bell me with cost and i'll fix you up (the club) ... 086 8534 888
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean O'Sullivan
Admin

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: CLub Clothing - Hoodies, Tee Shirts etc   Sun 07 Jul 2013, 3:32 pm

Hi Finbarr,
I might take a t-shirt or 2 off ya. Should be up in the club Thursday if your around.

Cheers,
Sean
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLub Clothing - Hoodies, Tee Shirts etc   

Back to top Go down

CLub Clothing - Hoodies, Tee Shirts etc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1