Phoenix Kayak Club Forum

Phoenix Kayak Club are based on the River Lee, and run Beginners courses throughout the Summer, while also entertaining their Current membership every Thursday night.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Club Facebook PageClub Facebook Page  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Full Forum Access!!! New Club Members must contact Sean O'Sullivan to gain FULL forum access. If you cannot see the "Members Only" section, you do not have full access!!! Please email Sean at forumadmin@phoenixkayakclub.com.

Share | 

thursday the 10 of may

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rob Boland
Silver Member
Silver Member

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: thursday the 10 of may   Sun 06 May 2012, 11:06 pm

Thanks lads
Re Thursday night ,I hope to get there early to pull out boats and get the the gear ready.Will do the safety ,warm up how to hold paddle and etc .,Depending on what numbers we have (this been a scout night out we may have 14 or may have 2 ) we will split them out to two teams ,get them to the opposite bank, do a few paddle strokes ,then a game or two this is where Eoin with the aqua stroke comes in, and
my bag of sponges will be at the ready Joe and Ralph you know they are far from angels See ye Thursday Rob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eoin O'Callaghan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: thursday the 10 of may   Mon 07 May 2012, 12:18 pm

rob
i dont know if i will be able to make it as my back isnt great after a swim on Saturday Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

thursday the 10 of may
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1