Phoenix Kayak Club Forum

Phoenix Kayak Club are based on the River Lee, and run Beginners courses throughout the Summer, while also entertaining their Current membership every Thursday night.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Club Facebook PageClub Facebook Page  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Full Forum Access!!! New Club Members must contact Sean O'Sullivan to gain FULL forum access. If you cannot see the "Members Only" section, you do not have full access!!! Please email Sean at forumadmin@phoenixkayakclub.com.

Share | 

Calling for an ICU EGM?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Calling for an ICU EGM?   Wed 06 Apr 2011, 6:58 pm

Hi,

I was wondering do ye know about this statement that was made by the people who are calling for an EGM of the ICU?
http://forum.iww.ie/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=826
Phoenix is also on the list as one of the clubs that called for an EGM.

the ICU issued this statement:
http://forum.iww.ie/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=810

I have great concerns about calling an EGM at this time. Serious accusations have been made public (as they are on the record at the high court already) and 'an EGM is a forum for discussing things, discussion isn't whats needed at the moment, an investigation is.' No motions or intentions have been publicly by those seeking the EGM, but it is feared that they simply want to replace the members of the board and halt the investigation.

I would ask all your members to support the investigation and as such the ICU board until this process is over. Then I would whole hearted support all out change within the ICU.

Sorry for the intrusion,
All the best,
Seanie Byrne
seaniebyrne@gmail.com
Back to top Go down

Calling for an ICU EGM?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1