Phoenix Kayak Club Forum

Phoenix Kayak Club are based on the River Lee, and run Beginners courses throughout the Summer, while also entertaining their Current membership every Thursday night.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Club Facebook PageClub Facebook Page  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Full Forum Access!!! New Club Members must contact Sean O'Sullivan to gain FULL forum access. If you cannot see the "Members Only" section, you do not have full access!!! Please email Sean at forumadmin@phoenixkayakclub.com.
Latest topics
» Micks Garage Roof Bars
by Eoin O'Callaghan Today at 12:53 pm

» Kayak Gear Buying Guide
by Harry O Brien Fri 06 Oct 2017, 12:21 am

» Canoeing Ireland Policy Review
by Paul Heff Thu 05 Oct 2017, 11:26 am

» Winner of the BBC National short story award.
by Paul O Farrell Wed 04 Oct 2017, 10:36 pm

» Cockpit Cover Wanted
by Paul Heff Mon 02 Oct 2017, 12:22 pm

» Race training
by Jason Nagle Fri 29 Sep 2017, 6:50 pm

» Seaboat Wanted
by alan higgins Wed 27 Sep 2017, 1:40 pm

» Backrest for Dancer
by DylanRoche Tue 26 Sep 2017, 10:20 am

» Typhoon Multisport
by JohnJustice Mon 25 Sep 2017, 2:32 pm

Keywords
removal course gear clothing Skills Pool Safety chandlery access rolling Union Turkey Death Slovenia Decent Instructor club Suicide Winter liffey

Share | 

Forum Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean O'Sullivan
Admin

Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Forum Update   Sun 17 Oct 2010, 7:47 am

Hi Folks,
In the never ending battle to keep track of members who have paid membership, members who have access to the members section of the forum and members who should receive group texts we have found that forum user names don't always scream out the members real name. In an effort to make things a bit easier we have added a new compulsory field to the registration screen. New members are now asked to fill in their full name as well as a user name.

We are now asking that ALL members on the forum please click on the "Profile" link at the top of the screen and fill in the "Full Name" field with their full name in the "Personalized profile" section. Any member who has not updated their profile with their full name by the end of November will have their account disabled. You will then have to contact Dave or myself to have your account re-enabled.

P.S. If you really want to make things easy for us you can change your user name to your actual full name as you may have noticed I did. Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks
Phoenix Kayak Club Committee

Last edited by Sean O'Sullivan on Tue 09 Apr 2013, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don O'Hanlon
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Sun 17 Oct 2010, 10:00 am

Very Happy

Ah, well there goes my anonymity!
I'll have to start blocking my face like on your avatar Sean O'Sullivan Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean O'Sullivan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Sun 17 Oct 2010, 1:19 pm

Don
If anyone wants to see my ugly mug all they have to do is check out the committee section of the home page. Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean O'Sullivan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Tue 30 Nov 2010, 2:50 pm

OK Folks,
Today is the last day of November. Any member who has not updated their profile with their full name will have their account disabled in the next few days.

You could add your full name on your profile page or you could change your user name to your actual full name. I did'nt mind but if a full name is not visible in your profile, your account will be disabled. You have been warned. Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers,
Sean

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   

Back to top Go down

Forum Update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1